As consumer buying habits continue to shift, businesses are left wondering how to navigate these uncharted waters…
· Online sales for store-based retailers are up 43% year over year through the start of April
· 62% increase in “buy online and pick up in-store” through March year over year
· 25% boost in average U.S. daily online sales - mainly in products considered important to consumers at home: groceries, gym equipment, alcohol etc
With approximately 95% of Americans under lockdown orders, there are a number of ways businesses can guarantee a strong E-Commerce presence. Many of these are centered around building a solid website and having reliable retailer listings.
· Best website builders for E-Commerce – Wix, Squarespace, Wordpress, Shopify, Weebly, and many others
· Amazon Product Listings – Expand your sales funnel by creating quality listings on Amazon as an additional resource to drive customers to your site and increase reach
Brick and mortar businesses should be utilizing this time to launch and/or expand their online storefronts by focusing on a strong E-Commerce page. The value of E-Commerce continues to grow due to our current circumstances and indicates a path towards the “new normal”.
Have Questions? Leave us a comment or shoot us an email!