Small businesses are increasingly worried about the current status of the U.S. economy and how their businesses will manage to survive during the Coronavirus Crisis. The answer lies in effective, budget- friendly advertising…
· Performance-based advertising is a great way to save
· Pay Per Click (PPC) is paying for results, not just views
· PPC enables focus on targeted audiences
Right now, there is a sharp increase in online sales and e-commerce. Remember, we are experiencing a 25% boost in average daily online sales and a 43% increase in online sales for store-based retailers through the start of April. It should be no surprise that an ideal strategy to stay ahead of the curve in e-commerce would be to launch a successful Google AdWords Campaign.
· 900% ROI is within reach utilizing Google AdWords
· Ranking at top of Google for related searches is attainable
Launching an effective and budget-friendly advertising campaign will create a sales funnel for your business’ ever-important e-commerce page and lend itself to a successful digital advertising strategy during this time. These are some of our first steps towards the “new normal”.
Have Questions? Leave us a comment or shoot us an email!