The number one way to get traffic to your website is by ranking at the top of Google search results.
· 67% of all website clicks come from the first 5 organic results on Google
· 53% of all website traffic comes from organic search results
· 68% of all trackable website traffic comes from organic and paid search
Known as “Organic Search” in the digital marketing arena, ranking at the top of Google for keywords or phrases specifically related to your site’s content is hands down the best way to drive people to your website.
To rank at the top of Google for a specific search, it is of the utmost importance to have a strong Search Engine Optimization strategy.
Search Engine Optimization or “SEO” is a marketing tactic that utilizes keywords and phrases that are specifically related to your content in order to rank your site at the top of Google. Or in other words, boost your Organic Search results!
· Organic search equates to 95% of all web traffic
· 93% of online experiences start with a search engine
· 61% of marketers say improving SEO and growing their organic presence is their top inbound marketing priority
It is abundantly clear that an optimal Organic Search approach is key to unlocking your online potential. If you want to drive traffic to your site and have people consume your content or buy your products, you NEED to have a Solid SEO Strategy in place.
Have questions? Leave us a comment or shoot us an email!
Statistics taken from: searchengineland.com and impactbnd.com on May 6, 2020